Discover a world of easy pasta recipes! From creamy pasta to pasta salads, explore a variety of pasta dishes that will satisfy your cravings and impress your guests.
Pasta, with its comforting and versatile nature, is a beloved dish enjoyed by people of all ages.
In this blog, I’ll share some of the unique and best pasta recipes along with tips to make homemade pasta sauces to enhance the flavor of pasta.
From classic spaghetti with tomato sauce to creamy fettuccine Alfredo and vibrant pesto pasta, we’ll guide you through a collection of simple and satisfying recipes that will have you craving for seconds.
Whether you’re a novice cook or a seasoned kitchen enthusiast, you’ll love these mouthwatering pasta dishes that will leave you and your loved ones asking for more.
25 Delicious Pasta Recipes
25. Stuffed Shells – The Cozy Cook
24. Penne Alla Vodka – Salt And Lavender
23. Bacon Pasta – The Cozy Cook
22. Carbone Spicy Rigatoni – The Feathered Nester
21. Southwest Chicken Alfredo – Amanda Cooks And Styles
20. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – The Novice Chef
19. Bacon Mac & Cheese – The Cozy Cook
18. Spicy Sausage Rigatoni – Amanda Cooks And Styles
17. One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta – Cooking Classy
16. One Pan Creamy Tomato Pasta – Dishing Out Health
15. One-Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach & Mushrooms – Eatwell 101
14. Pasta Alla Zozzona – Giadzy
13. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – The Cozy Cook
12. One Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta – The Cozy Cook
11. Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta – Salt And Lavender
10. Creamy Tomato Rigatoni Pasta – The Recipe Rebel
9. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – Natasha’s Kitchen
8. Spaghetti Carbonara – Damn Delicious
7. One Pot Creamy Broccoli Pasta – The Cozy Cook
6. Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta – Craving Home Cooked
5. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – The Novice Food Blog
4. Spicy Vodka Pasta – Jawns I Cooked
3. One Pot Creamy Sausage Rigatoni – Julia’s Album
2. Creamy Tomato Pasta – Salt And Lavender
1. One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – The Cozy Cook
SAVE THIS PIN FOR LATER
Q. Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh ones?
While fresh herbs provide a more vibrant taste, dried herbs can still be used. Just remember to use them sparingly, as their flavors are more concentrated.
Q. Can I substitute olive oil with other cooking oils?
Olive oil contributes to the distinct taste of pasta sauces, but you can use other cooking oils if needed. Keep in mind that the flavor might be slightly different.
Q. How long should I simmer the pasta sauce?
Simmering the sauce for at least 30 minutes allows the flavors to develop. However, longer simmering times can result in more depth and complexity.
Q. What can I do if my pasta sauce is too acidic?
To balance excessive acidity, you can add a pinch of sugar or a splash of cream. Alternatively, you can try incorporating grated carrots or a small piece of butter to mellow the acidity.
Q. Can I freeze the pasta sauce with meat in it?
Yes, you can freeze pasta sauces that contain meat. Ensure the sauce is cooked thoroughly and cool it down before freezing. Remember to reheat it thoroughly when ready to use.